- 3 T. soy sauce
- 3 T. dry cooking sherry
- 30 chicken wing drumettes
- ¾ c. Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste and Glaze (a commercially available, pre-thickened marinade)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 T. sesame seeds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Blend the soy sauce and sherry in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken and turn until well coated.
- Arrange in a single layer in a large, foil lined baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Combine the glaze and garlic in a small bowl.
- Remove the chicken from the oven. Brush with ½ of the glaze mixture.
- Turn the chicken and baste with the remaining glaze mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
Serves 12 to 15
Tuxedos to Tailgates: A Celebration of the Seasons, courtesy of the Dallas Junior League, 2003