Pack a Perfect Beach Bag!
At the risk of sounding crazy, there is definitely an art to packing the perfect beach bag! The bag needs to organized, contain many necessary items and you still need to be able to carry it! A terrific beach tote is where you need to start! Perhaps you already own a great beach tote, but if not, take a look at Fabulous Beach Bags! It’s not too late to grab a fun bag like this one pictured from Vineyard Vines!
What to Pack in Your Beach Bag
With your bag in hand, here’s a list of the things to stow inside:
- Beach book (if you’re looking for a quick and easy read, check out Busy Bee Beach Books
- Plastic water bottle
- Plastic zip lock bag or cosmetic case with sunscreen inside
- A hair brush, personal products and lip balm get stored in another plastic bag
- Sunglasses (look for a UV400 label which claims to block out 99 – 100% of UV rays)
- Baseball cap, visor or sun hat
- Electronics - put cameras, cell phones, and iPods back into their cases and then store in a 3rd plastic bag!
- Swim suit, cover up, flip flops and a 4th plastic bag for your wet suit!!
- Lastly, pare down your wallet essentials – instead of a wallet, just bring some cash, driver’s license, ATM card and car keys in a small waterproof container and store in your beach bag’s inner zipper compartment
How to Pack
To Load Up Your Beach Bag
- Place heavier items at the bottom of the bag (book, magazine, or water bottle)
- Roll your towel and insert vertically at one end of the bag for easy removal!
Voila! You are now prepared for a fabulous day on the beach, at the pool or by the lake!
You may also enjoy:
- Stylish Beach Bags
- Fun Beach Towels for Kids
- Get Ready for Summer – Monogrammed Beach Totes
- Countdown to Camp
- Flip-flop Forecast!